xD Requirements Manager helps you to manage initial and ongoing requirements
on evolving projects, which may derive from the client, architect, planning
documents, or codes. It is a web-enabled collaborative requirements manager
specifically tailored to the building project lifecycle. Significantly,
these requirements may be linked actively into our Intelligent Building
Information Model, and may be continuously monitored over the full building
lifecycle to minimize requirement drift.
- Reduce information inconsistency and redundancy by storing requirements
in a centralized, secured, and structured web-based repository.
- Save valuable time gathering requirements through simple user interface
that requires only minimal input data.
- Collaborate efficiently between project stakeholders via integrated
discussion board that is associated to every requirements.
- Track changes made to requirements through built-in automatic email
- Capture all aspects of your requirements by expanding your requirement
data fields as needed.
- Organize requirements easily by categories or tags, and track the
relationships between requirements.
- Reduce requirements drift by linking the requirements actively to
the design model.
- Fully Web-enabled solution that is accessible from anywhere through
- Full bi-directional data interchange support for Microsoft Word and
Try out our free demo if
you wish to explore further xD Requirements Manager.